Well the new year is upon us and it's time to set some goals and make some changes. It's what we all do at this time of the year. I love making my list at the beginning of the year and trying my best to hold myself accountable for completing it. There's no better feeling than crossing the things you want to accomplish off your list one by one.
I know I'm a little late but here is my 2017 bucket list and resolutions.
2017 Bucket List
- Dallas, TX - Traveling with my Mini Me to a gymnastics competition.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride - I really want to do this. Just have to find a nice place to do it.
- Maryland - Another gymnastics competition.
- Milwaukee, WI - Last gymnastics competition of the season.
- Crystal National Wildlife Refuge - I want to go swim with the Manatees or at least enjoy them in their natural habitat.
- North Carolina - My friend just came back and sold me on Charlette. Now I'm so ready to go.
- California - Still trying to make it there to visit my brother and sister-in-law.
- Jamaica - I haven't been home in a while. Hopefully this year is the year I return.
- Read at least 5 books this year. ( I started out so good last year and then I don't know what happened.)
- Develop the Be(YOU)tiful movement.
- Do something new each month.
My list this year is really simple and I'm hoping to knock it out of the park. The first step to achieving your goals are to write them down.
What's on your 2017 Bucket List and what are your resolutions? Please share them with me. I love to see what other have in store for the new year.